Sunday, February 2, 2014

Coconut Twin


Happy New Month loves! One month down in 2014!

Here's the sister to my coconut ankara skirt! I paired it with this INSANE booties and a pleated black skirt. 

I decided to switch up my hair style from what I usually did! What do you guys think? Do leave comments, I always love reading them!

Also check out my Liebester Award tag here to learn more about me and also participate!

Have a blessed week. 







Bracelet by Fulfill Jewelry

Always,
Miss LAJA

12 comments:

  1. Love the hair and ur new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous and love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!! Love those shoes sooo much I was thinking about getting them but the person I saw modeling them on the website didn't do them justice. They look real nice on your foot


    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit :)

    Je viens de poster un nouvel article : my favorite blush.
    Je t'invite à jeter un petit coup d'oeil . ça me fera plaisir .
    merci !

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I'm in love with the shoes ;)))

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! I'm obsessed with the shoes as well!! :D

      Delete
  6. You look awesome!! Love the shoes girl :)

    Changed my blog url to
    www.trendtoronto.blogspot.com

    Check it out if you have time :)

    -Abs

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...