Sunday, January 26, 2014

Coconut

This brown and cream ankara skirt just reminds me of coconuts. I also found myself wearing lots of turtle necked tops... I think I'm obsessed but turtle necks are really classy. It was a chilly day and that was great for layering. I'm seriously over this cold weather. 

Last week was great really great! I learned some great news for myself and Miss LAJA and I can't wait to share it so stay tuned. 

What do you think? Share your thoughts with me. 

And do follow me on Instagram @miss_laja

Hair Details here
Other Ankara Outfits here, here and here

I wish you all a blessed week.



  







Always,
Miss LAJA

4 comments:

  1. What a nice outfit, really pretty!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh ton sac :)

    Je viens de poster un nouvel article : my must-haves.
    Je t'invite à jeter un petit coup d'oeil . ça me fera plaisir . Je viens de commencer à écrire en français aussi :)
    merci d'avance!

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Chiara! Je suis contente que tu l'aimes :)

      Bien-sur j'y irai la lire!

      Delete

Share Your Thoughts With Me